Mar 31, 2011

MADMAN'S GINCHY SPECIAL ARRIVES!

Our box of the MADMAN Giant-Size Super Ginchy 
Special just arrived!  This time I took the one that 
"makes you larger" to make sure I wasn't crushed when 
I cracked open the box of books.  Despite what you may
perceive in the photo, this book is HUGE!  64 pages of
all-new Madman goodness!  Less than a week until this 
and MADMAN: Atomica hit the shelves!  And next 
thursday is the big shindig at Floating World Comics. 
Please come out and rub shoulders with us if you can!

8 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, this made me snicker out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am having way too much fun with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More photographic foolishness! I love it!

    And what's with the motorcycle?! I didn't know you rode (motorcycles)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should be going by the name "Gigantus" instead of me, then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like something out of a science-fiction movie! ;)

    Glad to see you survived the incident with Atomica and apparently found a way to magically increase your size. Hank Pym has nothing on you, sir.

    I'm excited as heck for the special. Along with DHP #1 the Giant-Size Super-Ginchy Special is coming out just in time for my birthday. No better presents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a chuckle out of the photo too. For a second I thought it was an elaborate April Fools joke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that would actually look cool. a mini-book with 64 panels, one panel per page :)

    ReplyDelete